Goals For The New Year (Wish Me Luck)
January 1, 2012 § 11 Comments
* * * * *
Lil’ Miss Red Maple Leaf’s 2011 New Year’s Resolutions (click here)
- I will play gently with Momsy and Popsy without nipping at their fingers. ✔
- I will head straight to my ‘outhouse’ when the urge comes while playing in Momsy and Popsy’s living room. ✔
- I will resist the temptation to jump on sofas, chairs, and tables. ✔
- I will remain calm while being groomed by Momsy and Popsy. ✔
- I will learn to socialize with humans and my fellow canines so that I can make new friends. WORK-IN-PROGRESS
And now we present…
Lil’ Miss Red Maple Leaf’s 2012 New Year’s Resolutions
- I will not bark and growl at strangers on a whim (I know it’s not the most gracious way to greet people). And I will stop when Momsy and Popsy tell me so.
- I will walk nicely when I have my harness and leash on (although I would much prefer to go my own way).
- I will relax and enjoy my liver treats while getting a pedicure from Momsy and Popsy. Momsy says pedicures are a luxury, so I shouldn’t complain so much when getting my nails done.
- I will try my best to make our next door neighbour like me—for now, he only knows me as the little yappy dog.
- See 2011’s resolution #5 😉